Skip to content
- Face coverings must be worn at all times by all persons while in indoor, common spaces (e.g., waiting room, hallways, restroom). The following individuals are exempt from this mandate:
- Persons younger than two years old.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- During therapy sessions we request that clients and therapists remove their face coverings. A health waiver will need to be signed and kept on file for this purpose. If you are not comfortable with this, please let your therapist know.
- We are using air purifiers in every treatment room and in the waiting room.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in the waiting room and will be available in individual treatment rooms.
- Our offices are routinely cleaned and disinfected following CDC guidelines and using EPA-approved products.
- Eating/drinking is not allowed in the waiting room.
- We do not have front desk staff at our clinics to check you in, but your therapist will come and get you from the waiting room at your scheduled appointment time.
- You/your child will need to wash your hands before entering the treatment room
- If you cannot reply no to our health screening questions and have not provided documentation explaining a chronic situation for you/your child that produces COVID-like symptoms, YOU MUST STAY HOME. To avoid any unnecessary charges and being sent home, we encourage you to review these symptoms prior to your appointment and take you/your child’s temperature at home.
- Temperature above 100.4, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Notify your therapist immediately at the onset of symptoms and they will move your sessions to teletherapy while you remain symptomatic