Our goal is to let you focus on your child’s speech and language therapy and let us take care of the insurance legwork and billing. We first began accepting insurance over fifteen years ago are now in-network with many major insurance providers.
We bill in-network insurance providers for each visit, and you cover the co-payment or deductible, just like you would at any doctor’s office. The amount that you owe depends on the specific health insurance plan you have. We accept checks, cash, Visa and Mastercard. A list of in-network insurance providers can be found to the right.
At Jennifer Katz, Inc. we:
- have a full-time billing coordinator who handles all insurance claims
- bill your insurance directly in a timely and accurate manner
- have a 97% success rate of payment for all claims processed
- communicate directly with your child’s pediatrician to get any necessary referrals or authorizations
- provide a summary of benefits up-front to help you understand costs
- participate in ongoing trainings to ensure best practices in insurance billing
- have a custom built electronic medical record (EMR) system that allows for prompt and timely claim submission and payment
Private Pay and Non-Insurance Options
We can also help families with different insurance situations, including no insurance. At Jennifer Katz, Inc., high-quality speech therapy is accessible to everyone. Whether you need an assessment or ongoing therapy, we make it affordable our simple fee structure helps take the guesswork out of pricing.
When insurance is not an option for speech therapy, we also offer:
- Private Pay billing with payment via cash, check or credit card.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)/Health Savings Account (HSA) – Many families have Flexible/Health Spending Accounts through their work. Speech therapy is a qualified reimbursement under these plans.
- Financial Assistance – We are committed to making sure that any child in need of speech-language therapy will have access to these services. Our adjustable payment program gets at the core of our mission at Jennifer Katz, Inc. providing access to speech and therapy services for all children. Through this program we adjust payment for families based on their specific financial circumstances.
Additional or alternative funding sources might be available for your child.
For children under three: Golden Gate Regional Center is a state-funded nonprofit organization serving individuals with developmental disabilities in Marin, San Francisco and San Mateo counties. We have been contracted with GGRC’s Early Intervention program for over ten years and are proud to provide services to qualifying children aged birth to three years old.
For children over three: Your child may qualify for services through your local school district.